Monday, October 28, 2013

Hanging quilts and pictures

Starting with blank walls has given me a great opportunity to arrange new groupings of my quilts and pictures. I moved my desk into the great room, in an area formerly know as the family room. Today, I hung the Funky Baltimore Album quilt plus two of my watercolors. The cactus watercolor use to hang on the living room side of my fireplace.

Office area
This is a corner in my living room. Lucie and John bear are sitting on the Victorian marble top table. Fang, a bear made from Lucie's wolf parka, is on the audio/video component cabinet. The Japanese needlepoints were done my mother. The wall with the rose watercolor will also have a grouping of some painted china, which I hope will be hung soon.

Living room corner
My blue and yellow hunter's star is hanging above the atrium window, it has always hung there. Lucie did the seagull stain glass.
Hunters star and stain glass

I hung my wool appliqué quilt above the player piano.
Wool appique quilt

1 comment: