Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bird Dance Blocks 1 -24

Life has been quite hectic. The remodel/construction finished Saturday, October 12, 2013 but the clean up was just beginning. Closets, everything in the kitchen, basically everything in the house needed cleaning. I am beginning to place furniture and rehang everything on my walls. Last Saturday was the first time I was able to stitch on my Bird Dance blocks. Before the remodel began, I was almost finished stitching the August blocks, blocks 22, 23 and 24. Last night, I finished the blocks and placed them on my design wall. It really felt good to do something besides cleaning and organizing. I will really have to concentrate on finishing September, blocks 25, 26, 27 and October blocks 28, 29, and 30.
Bird Dance blocks 1 -24

1 comment:

  1. Your work looks lovely, wish I had singed up for this one. Would love to see it in person Phyl. Great catching up with you today in Houston!

    ReplyDelete