Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Cowboy Boot

What a fun day!  I took a machine embroidery class with Claudia Dinnell of Claudia's Creations.  Actually, it is a 2 day class so I get to have fun tomorrow too.  Claudia designed a new rework style design for machine embroidery call "Boot'iful Bouquets.   There are 3 boot types and 3 different bouquets to choose from, "Boot"iful Bouquets is  the ultimate pick and chose machine embroidery design. The boot types were a cowboy boot, an ice skate or a Victorian boot and the bouquets choices were toys, sunflower or instruments.  

Christmas Cowboy Boot block
I choose the cowboy boot and filled it with a christmas toy bouquet.  Currently, the block is about 15" by 20”. 

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love it, Phyl! Of course, I knew I would when I saw her designs last time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So frustrating. This class isn't even listed on her website. I would have traveled to AZ to take it. d

    ReplyDelete