Sunday, July 26, 2015

In Full Bloom Quilt

I finished stitching In Full Bloom December 30, 2014 and I have patiently been waiting for the custom machine quilting to be completed by Jessica Jones Gamez. Turn around time for custom quilting is 6 months and sometimes it is hard to wait patiently. In Full Bloom was recently published by Sue Spargo, so I am now able to post a picture of my finished quilt. In Full Bloom was Sue Spargo's tenth BOM and this was my second Sue Spargo BOM. Quilt is 36" x 43 1/2".
In Full Bloom Quilt
In Full Bloom label
In Full Bloom Quilt Label

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phyl, this really looks beautiful. I know how excited you must be to have it back and can how nervous you were to see it after all the hard work you put in and on how the quilting looked. It looks fantastic.
    I havent posted mine yet but am so pleased to see its finished result too.

    I see you are also up to date with this years. That I am way behind bit will get there eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawnie. It really was exciting to see the quilt after being machine quilted. I still working on June blocks and July blocks will be here tomorrow. Slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete